Is Online Counselling for Me?
In today’s world, virtually everything can be done online – even counselling. Online counselling occurs when you engage in a therapeutic conversation with your therapist over the internet on a confidential secure platform called Zoom in real time.
Online Counselling is Perfect for You if:
- You lead a busy lifestyle and can’t take extra time out of your day to travel onsite to see your therapist in person.
- You feel uncomfortable in face to face counselling sessions. Depending on your situation you may feel embarrassed, shy or afraid.
- You work long hours or need to travel for work and would like to fit in a counselling session in your lunchbreak from your office (anywhere in the world).
- You have a physical disability and find it easier to access counselling from your own home.
- You prefer the additional anonymity that an online space can provide.
So how Does it Work?
Initially, we’ll have some email correspondence where we’ll do a pre-assessment. You’ll be asked to provide a description of your issue(s) and asked a series of questions to obtain a background of your situation.
From there, you can choose to undertake your online counselling sessions anywhere you have an internet connection. Our available times may vary, but we’ll arrange a suitable time with you when you contact us.
Just like face-to-face counselling, you will need to have a few sessions to be able to express your issues thoroughly, to work through them, and to find some closure. And with online counselling being so convenient, many clients find they set regular ongoing sessions.
Need more Information about Online Counselling?
We understand that online counselling may be a new concept to grasp so we’re more than happy to have a conversation with you to discuss how it works. As with any counselling, you need to feel comfortable and have all the details before you can make an informed decision and commit to anything.
To find out more or to book an appointment please call 0411 313 726 or email email@example.com.