Nerine is a counsellor, psychotherapist and yoga instructor who is deeply committed to helping others enhance their lives by nurturing mental and physical health. With an approachable, warm and caring personality, Nerine creates a supportive environment for her clients’ development. She specialises in interpersonal psychodynamic psychotherapy, also known as the Conversational Model, which blends knowledge from neurobiology, developmental psychology, attachment theory, linguistics, and self-psychology. Nerine has a bachelor’s degree in Applied Social Science (Counselling) as well as a Master’s degree of Science in Medicine (Psychotherapy) at the University of Sydney - affiliated with the Westmead Psychotherapy Program of Complex Traumatic Disorders. Her training and experience grant her Clinical Registration with The Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) - Clinical Reg. 22503. Nerine has also acquired the following qualifications:
- NLP Practitioner – Institute of Human Technology
- Life Coaching – Institute of Human Technology
- Understanding and Responding to Trauma – Mental Health Coordinating Council
- ASSIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training – Living Works Australia
- Motivational Interviewing – Mental Health Coordinating Council
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Sukha Mukha Yoga Bronte
- Yoga and The Traumatised Body – Based on the work of the Justice Resource Institute, Boston USA.