Some of the reasons our clients seek our help include:
- Relationship breakdowns
- Illness or bereavement
- Prolonged anxiety
- Lack of confidence or self-esteem, or
- A feeling of no direction or life purpose.
The name Mindful Synergi embodies a holistic and philosophical approach to counselling, psychotherapy and yoga. All therapy sessions and services complement each other to better enhance your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. As no one therapy or technique is right for everyone, we adapt our approach for each unique individual. Recognising that you are the expert on your own life, we support you through the personal process of self-discovery and transformation.
Mindful Synergi blends Western and Eastern evidenced-based therapeutic techniques to help you:
- Increase your awareness of your mind-body connection and how you engage with your environment.
- Learn to identify your negative thought patterns and understand how they influence your daily life.
- Develop both your physical and your emotional strength and enhance your overall wellbeing.
- Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Set achievable goals and reach your full potential.
If you have tried therapy or yoga before and felt that it didn’t have any affect, it may not have been the right approach for you. That doesn’t mean that they don’t work. It is also possible that you didn’t connect well with the person conducting your sessions. Mindful Synergi clients report feeling comfortable, listened to, understood and with time, experience symptom relief within the safety of the therapeutic relationship.
How You Can Help Us
We believe that a combined and conscious effort from both you and your therapist is essential for creating successful and long-lasting results for you. With your committed weekly attendance, long-term change is achievable and possible.